Hills Canine Bladder Health Diet U/D, 13oz. can
Case of 12 cans : 10% discount
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Dogs need the right balance of minerals to maintain good bladder health. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which can lead to the creation of bladder stones.
- Controlled levels of high quality, highly digestible protein
- Low sodium & calcium
- Promotes desirable urine pH
- Enriched with taurine, L-carnitine & antioxidants
- Reduces the risk of non-struvite stone formation
- Supports vital kidney function
- Supports a healthy immune system
- CODE: 7016