Hills Feline Glucose & Weight Management M/D, 4lb bag
57% of the cat population is overweight1. Even a little extra weight can lead to serious health problems. Extra weight reduces play time, impacts mobility and affects the general health of your cat. Factors contributing to weight gain include age, lack of exercise and overfeeding. Along with frequent physical exercise, choosing the right food plays a very important role in helping cats reach their proper weight.
Hill’s nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® m/d® clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat’s glucose and weight management. In fact, m/d is clinically proven nutrition to manage glucose and weight.
- Therapeutic L-carnitine levels
- High protein & low carbohydrate
- Enriched with arginine and taurine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Clinically proven to reduce body fat
- Helps maintain lean muscle mass
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- CODE: 4273