Hills Canine Digestive Care & GI Restore I/D Low Fat, 13oz can
Case of 12 cans: 10% discount
Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest protein, or lack of digestive enzymes produced by the body can affect your dog’s digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, its also very important to feed a food with a low fat level.
Hill’s nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® i/d Low Fat clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog’s digestive health. In fact, i/d Low Fat is clinically proven nutrition to calm & soothe the digestive tract.
- Highly digestible & low in fat
- Enriched with prebiotic fiber & ginger
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled minerals
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Improves digestion & ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Promotes beneficial microflora
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Supports a healthy immune system
- CODE: 1863