Hills A/D Urgent Care With Chicken – Dog & Cat Food, 5.5 oz can
Case of 24 cans: 10% discount
For the nutritional support of pets recovering from surgery, illness or injury
Cats and dogs can undergo significant metabolic changes when recovering from surgery, illness or injury.
While under these stressful conditions, your pet is challenged to maintain their strong natural defenses which make it even more important to feed the right food to help your pet bounce back from these tough situations.
Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® a/d®, clinically tested nutrition specially formulated for dogs and cats recovering from a debilitative state.
Prescription Diet® a/d® is formulated with the following benefits:
- High levels of high quality and highly digestible protein and fat to meet increased energy needs
- High levels of clinically proven antioxidants to support immune system and offset oxidative stress
- Increased levels of B vitamins and zinc to support convalescence, skin recovery and natural body defenses
- Increased potassium to combat depletion
- Exceptional palatability to stimulate appetite in sick inappetent pets and encourage early feeding
- Smooth, soft, moist and thixotropic consistency (stirring makes it more liquid) for maximum flexibility in feeding – by hand, bowl, spoon, syringe or tube
- CODE: 5670